Equitas FASTag / How to apply for Equitas FASTag? What are the documents required for Equitas FASTag?
Published: Apr 26, 2019
Equitas Small Finance Bank (Equitas Bank or just simply Equitas) is one of the 20+ banks authorized by NPCI, NHAI and IHMCL to provide FASTag services. One can apply for an Equitas FASTag online in just a couple of minutes.
What are the documents required to apply for Equitas FASTag ?
- Registration Certificate (RC) Copy of the vehicle
- Any one of the following ID proof document of the customer/owner of the vehicle
- Voter ID
- Driving Licence
- Passport Copy
- Aadhar Copy
- Vehicle Front and side images
- Vehicle Insurance Copy (optional)
The following procedure applies, if you need apply for FASTag for your car. For other types of vehicles, a Full KYC Process may be required which is slightly different from this process.
How to apply for Equitas FASTag online?
- Go to https://fastag.brokerage-free.in/bank/equitas/fastag-application
- Fill out the application form and submit the form (takes only a about two minutes)
- Verify the details provided earlier, in the next page.
- Make the payment for the Equitas FASTag application
- Your Equitas FASTag application will then be processed by the back office support team.
- The support team will contact you to verify your mobile number with an OTP.
- Once the OTP is verified a FASTag wallet is created with your mobile number as the FASTag wallet user id.
- Your documents that have been uploaded will be verified.
- Your Equitas FASTag will be sent to you by courier with instructions on how to fix your FASTag to your car.
Also read : How to fix FASTag to your car ?
If you are Fleet Operator, who runs one or more commercial vehicles, please contact Brokerage Free for a FREE FASTag !!
Mobile: 750 206 7555 / (0427) 430 2030